If you are looking for an online loan in Australia, do not forget 360 Finance. By connecting a lot of lenders such as ANZ, BOQ, Suncorp, Esanda… with borrowers, 360 Finance offers a variety of loans with the best interest rate. How to get the 360 Finance personal loans?
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Catch Personal Loans loans, to get more information people can read the article Catch Personal Loans loans with a wide range of benefits. Now, let find knowledge about loans of 360 Finance in the post today.
360 FINANCE PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Swoosh Finance personal loans, Pioneer Credit Connect personal loans, RACV personal loans… this post about the 360 Finance loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for 360 Finance loans
You can fill out the form on the above page to talk to a representative of 360 Finance. You will need to provide the following details:
- The type of income you receive
- Your residence status Information related to your credit history (if you have any credit default)
- Indicate whether you are seeking to refinance. Whether the loan has more than $ 10,000 or not
- Once you have filled out the form and if you are eligible, 360 Finance will contact you to discuss your application.
The 360 Finance partners with some following brands:
- Commonwealth Bank
You can register for both unsecured and secured personal loans through 360 Finance. If you are looking to fund a new or used car, buy a boat or caravan or even refinance an existing car loan, 360 Finance may have a choice Suitable loan. Interest rates for secured car loans start at a competitive level of 4.89% p.a. When you apply, this process is quick and the resolution may take place on the same day an investigation is conducted.
- Unsecured personal loans can be used to buy cars or other expensive items. By searching through a large list of lenders, 360 Finance will try and find an unsecured personal loan that meets your repayment and loan needs.
- Secured loans. You can also request a secured loan through 360 Finance. This type of loan will have your car or other property secured while you are returning the loan. With an asset as collateral, secured loans are often offered at lower interest rates and with longer terms
2. The benefits of 360 Finance loans
- Competition: 360 Finance has access to some of the lowest industry rates that allow them to be highly competitive and find your best financial level.
- Easy: 360 Finance will help you compare financing options and rates from more than 20 lenders.
- Quick approval: 360 Finance works hard to get your loan approved quickly. Approved the same day available.
- Flexible terms: 360 Finance finds and compares loan options that best match your needs and budget with flexible 1-7 year terms available.
3. The interest rate and fees of 360 Finance loans
- Competitive rates. If you opt for a secured car loan, rates start at 4.89% p.a.
- Range of products available. You can choose from secured and unsecured car loans, loans to refinance your vehicle, loans for bikes, boats and caravans and a range of equipment and business loans.
- Flexible eligibility criteria. 360 Finance has access to a range of lenders and so has flexible criteria. You may be able to apply if you are bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement if you are a temporary resident or have bad credit. You can also apply if you are self-employed.
- Quick application process. After you submit an online inquiry the process can be completed over the phone, usually the same day you fill out the online form.
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of 360 Finance
- Borrowed for 5 years
- The interest rate of 4.89%pa
- The total amount paid per month: $524.45/months
- The total amount payable of $31,467
This post is about loans of 360 Finance. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting 360 Finance loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Swoosh Finance, please refer to the Swoosh Finance Personal Loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – 360 Finance personal loans