ANZ is one of the best banks in Australia which you can choose to get the best loans. If you are looking for a loan amount up to $50,000, ANZ loan is one of the best options. This article, Loansaustralia.net provide information about the interest rate and fee of ANZ personal loans.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the SCU personal loans, to get more information people can read the article SCU personal loans are suitable for a variety of purchases. Now, let find knowledge about loans of ANZ in the post today.
ANZ PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Bankwest personal loans, Heritage Bank personal loans, Catalyst personal loans, ING personal loans…. this post about the ANZ loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for ANZ loans
Customers need to meet some following eligibility requirements to apply for a personal loan in ANZ:
- Customers are at least 18 years old
- Customers are currently residing in Australia. The temporary residents have to meet the specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Customers need to have regular income
- Customers have a good credit rating
- Customers find a way to borrow at least 5,000 dollars
People will need to provide some personal documents if want to get loans from the ANZ:
- The current driving license
- The previous and current employers
- The details of the income, costs, assets, and debt. If customers are self-employed, they need to provide two final tax returns and the accounting details
- The customers account number if they are a customer
After completing your online application within 60 seconds, customers will find out if customers have been approved. ANZ will send the confirmation to customers’ email address and they may be asked for more information. Loans can often be completed within 24 – 48 hours.
2. Some benefits of ANZ loans
- Customers can choose fixed or variable interest rates. Customers can choose the fixed interest rate, as well as the loan terms, depends on what fits best with the budget.
- The flexible repayment schedule. With ANZ’s loan, customers will be able to repay the loan on their schedule – weekly, weekly or monthly.
- The flexible loan term. The ANZ loans have the flexibility to choose a term from 1 to 7 years giving customers the ability to choose the time they want to lose to pay off the loan.
- Loan. You will be able to borrow $ 5,000 or more with ANZ’s loan
3. The interest rate and fees of ANZ loans
- The interest rate: 12.45% p.a. of a loan with a 13.32% p.a. comparison rate.
- Loan amount. $5,000 – $50,000
- Loan term. 1 year(s) and 7 year(s), depending on what works for you.
- The unsecured loan. Customers will not have to tie any assets to the loan as security.
- Approval fee. $150 fee.
- Administration fee. $10 monthly fee.
If you pay off your loan before the end of your loan term, early repayment fees will also apply.
|ANZ Personal Loan|
|the Interest Rate||12.45% (fixed)|
|the Comparison Rate||13.32%|
|the Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|type of loan||Unsecured/secured|
- Customers get $30,000
- Loan term 5-year
- The application fee: $150 application fee.
- The interest rate is 12.45% p.a. (13.32 % p.a. comparison rate)
- Administration fee: $10 monthly fee.
- The total amount payable is $33,335 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $572.25
This post is about loans of ANZ. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from ANZ. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Bankwest, please refer to the Bankwest personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – ANZ personal loans