BankVic is one of the best lending companies in Australia that you can choose to get a personal loan. This post, Loansaustralia.net introduces some information about BankVic personal loans from some requirement to apply for these loans to the interest rate and fees of them.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the SCU personal loans, to get more information people can read the article SCU personal loans are suitable for a variety of purchases. Now, let find knowledge about loans of BankVic in the post today.
BANKVIC PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Bankwest personal loans, Heritage Bank personal loans, Catalyst personal loans, ING personal loans…. this post about the BankVic loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for BankVic loans
To apply for personal loans of BankVic, customers need to meet some requirements, they are:
- Customers are Australian residents
- Customers are over 18 years of age
- Customers have not declared insolvency or bankruptcy,
- Customers have not defaulted on any loans, interest-free finance, credit cards, or store cards in the last five years
- Customers have understood the Privacy Notice of BankViec and consent to some personal information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with this Notice.
The BankVic can ash customers somethings at the end of the application:
- Two payslips
- Three bank statements
- The most recent statement for a personal loan or an existing credit card.
2. Some benefits of BankVic loans
- BankVic loans have variable rate loans and competitive fixed
- The interest calculated daily of BankVic and debited monthly in arrears
- BankVic does not have a limit to additional repayments
- BankVic does not have penalty fees for early repayments
- BankVic let customers easy repayment through direct credit or regular payments from their at call account
- Customers have flexible repayment options weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
2. The interest rate and fees of BankVic loans
|Rate pa||Comparison rate pa|
|Rate pa||Comparison rate pa|
|Interest rate (pa)||6.99%||9.95%||12.95%|
|Comparison rate (pa)||7.12%||10.57%||N/A|
|Personal loan establishment fee||$90||$90||Nil|
|Additional repayments||Yes, unlimited||Yes, unlimited||Yes, unlimited|
|Repayment options||Weekly/ Fortnightly/ Monthly||Weekly/ Fortnightly/ Monthly||Monthly|
|Minimum loan amount||$10,000||$3,000||$500|
|Maximum repayment term||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Customers get $3,000
- Loan term 5-year
- The application fee: $90 application fee.
- The interest rate is 9.95% p.a. (10.57% p.a. comparison rate)
- The total amount payable is $3,298.5 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $54.975
This post is about loans of BankVic. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from BankVic. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Bankwest, please refer to the Bankwest personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – BankVic personal loans