If you are looking for a loan to renovate your home or if you want to buy a new car or you want to get married…, you should consider CUA personal loans. Why so? With many outstanding advantages, CUA’s full-service financial institution provides all the products and services you’d expect from a lender. And what does CUA require from customers?
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Latitude Financial personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Sign up for Latitude Financial personal loans in less than 10 minutes. Now, let find knowledge about loans of CUA in the post today.
CUA PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Catch Personal Loans loans, 360 Finance personal loans, Ratesetter personal loans… this post about the CUA loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for CUA loans
To qualify for a CUA personal loan, customers must:
- At least 18 years old
- As a permanent resident of Australia
- Currently working
- Receive regular income
- Do not declare bankruptcy or insolvency, or have defaulted in any loan, credit card, interest-free or storage card in the past five years
Customers can apply for a CUA loan in two ways:
- Application process online
- Apply in a branch (minimum loan amount of $ 1,000)
Make sure you have some following document for quick reference:
- Identification. You will need a valid photo ID form, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Asset. A list of your assets including savings and investment accounts.
- Income. Details related to your income.
- Liabilities must pay. Your other debts from loans and credit cards.
2. Some benefits of CUA personal loans
- Competitive fixed rate. You will receive a fixed interest rate unchanged during the loan period.
- Unlimited refund. With all the personal loan products offered by CUA, you can pay as much as you like, as many times as you want. If you pay off the balance of the loan before the scheduled time, you will not be charged any additional fees or penalties.
- Monthly fee. You have won any monthly fees if you hold any personal loans provided by CUA.
- Different loan options. There are fixed, changing and secured loan options to choose from, making these loans suitable for many different situations and borrowers.
- Quick feedback on your application. There is no need to wait long to find out how your application has worked – you will hear it from CUA 30 seconds after you finish your application.
3. The interest rate and fees of CUA loans
- CUA personal loan is a large personal loan with competitive fixed rates and no monthly fees.
- Loan up to $ 50,000 with flexible repayment options.
- Interest rate: 9.89% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 10.14% p.a
- Loans term: 1 – 7 years.
- Type of interest: Corrected
- Registration fee: $ 175
- Minimum loan amount: $ 5,000
- Maximum loan amount: $ 50,000
- No monthly fee
- There is no early payment fee
- Flexible repayment option
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of CUA
- Borrowed for 3 years
- The interest rate of 9.89%pa
- Establishment fee: $175
- Monthly service fee: $0
- The total amount paid per month: $920.611/months
- The total amount payable of $33,142
This post is about loans of CUA personal loans. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from CUA. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Harmoney, please refer to the Harmoney personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – CUA personal loans