Looking for a personal loan to get a new car or improve your house… is not difficult while there are more and more lenders. Greater Bank is one of the best lenders offering personal loans in Australia. This article, we guide you can get Greater Bank personal loans in some steps.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the People’s Choice Credit Union personal loans to get more information people can read the article Getting People’s Choice Credit Union personal loans is easy. Now, let find knowledge about loans of Greater Bank in the post today.
GREATER BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as St.George personal loans, Heritage Bank personal loans, MyState Bank personal loans, RACQ personal loans…. this post about the Greater Bank loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Greater Bank loans
Customers can submit an online application to Greater Bank. Customers need to meet some minimum eligibility criteria, they are:
- Customers are 18 years or older
- Customers need to have a good credit history
- Customers need to be an Australian permanent resident or Australian citizen.
Customers need to provide some personal information as part of the application, so customers need to have the following on hand:
- The personal information
- The current and previous employer’s details: name, address and contact number
- The income
- The current loan repayments and any other payments
- The credit and store card limits and the value of the assets
2. Some reasons for you should get Greater Bank loans
- Greater Bank loans have a competitive interest rate, with no monthly fee
- The loans are approved in just 24 hours.
- The additional repayments accepted with no penalty for repaying the personal loan early
- Customers have some flexible repayment options, with loan terms from one to five years
- Free internet & mobile banking with real-time payments via PayID & Osko by BPAY.
Customers can choose one of three types of personal loans in Greater Bank:
- Secured Personal Loan. Customers have required an asset to be attached to the loan as collateral. This loan has a competitive rate of 6.89% p.a. Loan terms up to 7 year(s) and borrow between $5,000 and $100,000.
- Unsecured Personal Loan. Customers can pay the money back over a period of up to 5 year(s) with a loan up to $50,000 and the competitive rate of 8.95% p.a.
- New Car Loan. The competitive rate of 5.75% p.a with loan mount up to $100,000 and can pay the money off over a period of between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s).
3. The interest rate and fees of Greater Bank loans
Personal loan amount: Secured personal loans of $5,000 – $100,000 and Unsecured personal loans of $5,000 – $50,000.
Interest rates: 6.89% p.a with secured personal loans and 8.95% p.a with unsecured personal loans.
Personal loan terms: one to seven years with secured personal loans and one to five years with unsecured personal loans.
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- The loan can be paid off early without penalty
- Additional payments can be made without penalty
- Free redraw facility available
- Establishment fee charged: $250
- No monthly fees
Approval process: Within 24 hours of applying for a Greater Bank loan.
- Customers get $50,000 with unsecured loans
- Loan term 5-year
- The application fee: $250 application fee.
- The interest rate is 8.95% p.a
- The total amount payable is $54,725 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $912.083
This post is about loans of Greater Bank. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from Greater Bank. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from St.George, please refer to the St.George personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Greater Bank personal loans