In order to borrow from Harmoney, customers must fulfill 100% online loan steps. This article, Loansaustralia.net guide customers four steps to get the Harmoney personal loans and some requirements customers need to meet before applying for any loans in there.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the 360 Finance personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Catch Personal Loans loans with a wide range of benefits. Now, let find knowledge about personal loans of Harmoney in the post today.
HARMONEY PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Ratesetter personal loans, Catch Personal Loans loans, Pioneer Credit Connect personal loans… this post about the Harmoney loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Harmoney loans
The application process is completed online. To qualify for a loan in Harmoney, you must:
- Be at least 18
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident or New Zealand citizen with an Australian driver’s license, a New Zealand passport or an Australian passport, physical address Australian current and Australian Bank accounts
- Acceptable credit records
- Have a bank account
- Apply as an individual instead of another company or legal entity
In order to borrow from Harmoney, customers must fulfill 100% online loan steps. You will need the following information and documents:
- Your name
- Your address
- Job details
- Proof of identity (government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport)
Harmoney is a lender in the online market, so most of their customer services are online, although borrowers can also call some free customer services or send letters.
- Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
2. Some steps to apply for loans of Harmoney loans
Step 1: Introduce the amount you need. Whatever you want to make happen, Harmoney is really to help. Tell Harmoney why you need the money and they will start everything.
Step 2. Get to know you and your finances. As a responsible lender, Harmoney need to verify you can afford to borrow money.
Step 3. Choose your terms. Review your personal interest rates, loan amounts and choose the loan duration and options that are best for you.
Step 4. Receive sponsorship. After being funded, the money is deposited into your bank account or disbursed to pay off the debt (if you are consolidating the debt).
3. The interest rate and fees of 360 Latitude Financial loans
- Loan limits: $2K — $70K
- Loan terms: 3 or 5 years
- All loans are unsecured Rates: 6.99% — 29.99% p.a.
- Your rate is fixed for the life of the loan
- You can repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Establishment Fee: $200 for loans from $2,000 to below $5,000; $450 for loans from $5,000 to $70,000
- Early repayment fee: No fee
|Product Name||Harmoney Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 6.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||7.69%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$70,000|
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of RateSetter
- Borrowed for 3 years
- The interest rate of 6.99%pa
- Including a $450 establishment fee
- The total amount paid per month: $904.083/months
- The total amount payable of $32,547
This post is about loans of Harmoney. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Harmoney. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Catch Personal Loans, please refer to the Catch Personal Loans loans loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Harmoney personal loans