Looking for a personal loan in Australia is not difficult because there are a variety of lenders offering many types of personal loans. You can consider some types of loan at Heritage Bank. This article, we will introduce some steps as well as the interest rate of Heritage Bank personal loans.
You can get three types of Heritage Bank personal loans
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Coastline personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Get Coastline personal loans with the best interest rate. Now, let find knowledge about loans of Heritage Bank in the post today.
HERITAGE BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Hunter United personal loans, ClearLoans personal loans, Now Finance personal loans, MoneyPlace personal loans…. this post about the Heritage Bank loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Heritage Bank loans
Heritage Bank is the largest financial institution operating in the banking space owned by customers. Today customers will find a full service and product – personal loans, credit cards, home loans, super, and even business products such as term deposits and agribusiness.
To get Heritage Bank loans, customers need to meet some requirement, they are:
- Customers need to be over the age of 18
- Customers must be a permanent Australian resident
- More than half the loan needs to be for personal use
The online application of Heritage Bank will require customers to have a few details on hand to complete it:
- Personal details like the name and contact information
- Details of the income, assets, and debts
- The employment information
2. Some benefits of Heritage Bank loans
- Saving interest. You can make additional repayments with each loan, helping you to reduce the interest you pay. You can repay two of the loans – a Car Loan and a Debt Consolidation Loan – completely free of penalties and you can secure your personal loan with a term deposit with a low-interest rate.
- Generous loan term. Usually, a personal loan term lasts up to seven years, but with a Low-Interest Loan and Standard Personal Loan, you can have up to ten years to repay your loan.
- High maximum loan amount. You can borrow up to $ 100,000 for low-interest loans and secured loans and with a Standard Personal Loan, you can borrow up to $ 50,000.
- There is no ongoing charge. Although each loan comes with a $ 200 application fee, you will not have to pay any monthly fees for these loans. This helps you reduce costs continuously.
3. The interest rate and fees of Heritage Bank loans
|Types of personal loans||Interest rate/Feature|
|Fixed personal loans||
|Standard Personal Loans||
Example: With a secured loan of $ 30,000 with loans term: 5 years. The minimum interest rate is 12.99% p.a. The estimated total amount to pay includes fees of $ 41,519.80.
These comparison rates only apply to given examples. Different amounts and terms will lead to different comparison rates. Expenses such as repayment of fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers are not included in the comparison rate but may affect the cost of the loan.
This post is about loans of Heritage Bank. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from Heritage Bank. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Hunter United, please refer to the Hunter United personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Heritage Bank personal loans