You are an Australian or living in Australia and you are having trouble finding a personal loan. Do not worry so much because there are more and more lenders offering personal loans. This article, we will introduce to you about one of the best personal loans in Australia – Hunter United personal loans.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the MoneyPlace personal loans, to get more information people can read the article You can get MoneyPlace personal loans in FOUR steps. Now, let find knowledge about loans of Hunter United in the post today.
HUNTER UNITED PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Credit24 personal loans, WisR personal loans, CUA personal loans, Now Finance personal loans…. this post about the Hunter United also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Hunter United loans
The minimum requirements of Hunter United for personal loans
- Customers are minimum age 18
- Customers earn a minimum of $ 15,000 per year
- Customers are Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible visas
Some information customers need to provide to Hunter United:
Whether at the Hunter United branch or online, be sure to have the following:
- Proof of income. A test can be verified and stable. You may be asked to provide a copy of your most recent payment slip and the employer’s contact information
- List of your assets, expenses, and debts
- Driver’s license (if you have one) or other forms of ID
If customers work on their own, they will also need to provide:
- Financial statements for last year
- Your most recent personal/business tax return
2. The interest rate and fees of Hunter United loans
- The low variable rate. Customers will get a competitive interest rate of 11.99%, with a comparison rate of 15.44%.
- Quick approval. The application of customers can be approved within 24 hours.
- Flexible repayment options. Customers can make additional repayments or pay off the loan early without penalty.
- Loan repayment insurance available. Hunter United also offers insurance in the event customers can’t make the repayments.
- Flexible loan amounts. Customers can borrow from 1 year(s) to 7 year(s).
- Monthly fee. Customers will pay a $10 fee each month.
- Processing fee. Customers will also be charged a $250 fee once the loan has been funded.
|Green Personal Loan||Unsecured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate||6.99% pa||11.99% pa|
|Comparison Rate||8.36% pa||15.44% pa|
|Loan Period||Up to 7 yrs||Up to 7 yrs|
|Processing Fee||$200 funded with a loan||$250 funded with a loan|
|Early Payout without Penalty||Yes||Yes|
|Variable and Lump Sum Repayments||Yes||Yes|
|Loan Repayment Insurance Available||Yes||Yes|
|Eligible for Rebate Reward||Yes||Yes|
|Loan Type||Interest Rate||Comparison Rate|
|Cracking Car Loan||5.49% pa||6.41% pa|
|Secured Personal Loan||9.45% pa||10.36% pa|
|Unsecured Personal Loan||11.99% pa||15.44% pa|
|Unsecured Personal Overdraft||15.40% pa|
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of Hunter United:
- Borrowed for 3 years
- Interest rate: 11.99% = $3.597
- Monthly fee: $8% = $288
- The $250 funded with a loan
- Repaying $948.194 per month
- The total amount payable of $35,135
This post is about loans of Hunter United. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from Hunter United. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Symple, please refer to the Symple personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Hunter United personal loans