Looking for a personal loan in Australia is not difficult because there are a variety of lenders offering many types of personal loans. You can consider some types of loan at ING. This post, we will introduce some steps as well as the interest rate of ING personal loans.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Coastline personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Get Coastline personal loans with the best interest rate. Now, let find knowledge about loans of ING in the post today.
ING PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Hunter United personal loans, ClearLoans personal loans, Now Finance personal loans, MoneyPlace personal loans…. this post about the ING loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for ING loans
Customers need to have the following basic conditions in order to meet some conditions set by ING for customers. They are:
- Customers must be at least 18 years old
- Customers must have a residence address in Australia
- Customers must be an Australian citizen or reside here
- The minimum income of Customers is 36,000 dollars before taxes
- Customers need to have a good credit rating
- Customers are the employee and have access to your PAYG payments
In the other hand, if customers have a need to borrow money at ING, customers need to make sure that all of some following documents are available:
- The proof of the annual income of customers, they are PAYG payslips and rental income reports if available.
- The Australian ID can be an Australian passport or driver’s license
- In addition, customers need to provide information about it including credit card information if customers have debts,
- The mandatory daily spending information
2. Some steps to get ING loans
- Step 1. Apply. It only takes 20 minutes to complete our online form.
- Step 2. Accept the contract. While we work through your application, we will keep you in the loop via email and SMS. If approved, then you review and accept your online contract.
- Step 3. Get paid, same day. Receive money on the same day you accept a loan offer if you are a current customer and choose to transfer money to your Orange account every day.
3. The interest rate and fees of ING loans
- Fixed interest rate. From 8.99% p.a., and a comparison rate of 9.13% p.a.
- There is no ongoing charge. A late payment fee of $ 20 may apply for late or missed payments.
- Choose to pay early.
- Free of loan establishment fees. However, if you are existing customers, you will be exempt from establishing a $ 100 personal loan.
- Loan. Loans from 5,000 to 30,000 dollars.
|The ING Personal Loans|
|The Interest Rate||8.99%|
|the Comparison Rate||9.13%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|the Min. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$30,000|
|type of loans||Unsecured/secured|
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of ING loans
- Borrowed for 3 years
- Interest rate: 8.99% = $2,697
- Repaying $908.25 per month
- The total amount payable of $32,697
This post is about loans of ING. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from ING. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Hunter United, please refer to the Hunter United personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – ING personal loans