Whether your dream is to renovate a home or travel, Latitude Financial personal loan can help make that happen faster. Sign up for a loan in less than 10 minutes with a few basic steps. Let’s find out what Latitude Financial’s requirements for customers are.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the 360 Finance personal loans, to get more information people can read the article Catch Personal Loans loans with a wide range of benefits. Now, let find knowledge about loans of Latitude Financial in the post today.
LATITUDE FINANCIAL PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Ratesetter personal loans, Catch Personal Loans loans, Pioneer Credit Connect personal loans… this post about the Latitude Financial loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Latitude Financial loans
To apply for a loan from Latitude Financial, you must:
- Over 18 years
- As an Australian permanent resident
- There has been a good credit history in the past five years
Not declared bankrupt in the past seven years If you meet those criteria and want to complete your application, you will require the following documents:
- Proof of your identities, such as a driver’s license, proof of age card or passport
- Proof of income in the form of payslips or your last tax return if you are self-employed
- The amount you owe for loans, overdraft, credit card/storage card, as well as their limits and repayments
- Your living expenses, including rent and/or mortgage payments
2. Some steps to apply for loans of Latitude Financial loans
- Step 1: Register online and receive feedback after 60 seconds.
- Step 2: Provide necessary documents, such as pay slips and identification papers.
- Step 3: Accept and return the loan agreement online.
- Step 4: Receive money within 24 hours after Latitude Financial receives your online acceptance.
3. The interest rate and fees of 360 Latitude Financial loans
- Fixed interest. The secured loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 12.99% p.a. while unsecured loans come with a fixed rate from 13.99% p.a.
- Price based on risk. Latitude uses risk-based pricing to determine your interest rate. This means you will be provided with a price based on your financial situation and the information you provide in the application.
- Loan. This loan is for people who want to borrow at least $ 3,000.
- Loan maturity date. Loan terms range from 2 years to 7 years, allowing you to plan better repayment and ensure you repay the loan on time.
- Establishment fee: $ 250 establishment fee, or $ 140 for loans below $ 4,000
- Monthly service fee: $ 13
- Early termination fee: If you repay your loan in full in the first half of the loan term, you will have to pay a $ 300 fee. This fee is reduced to $ 0 if you repay your loan in the second half of the loan term.
- Postage payment processing fee of Australia: $ 1.50
- BPAY® $ 1.50 payment processing fee
- Late payment fee: $ 35 In case you can make a minimum refund before your agreed due date
- Early termination fee: $ 300 in the first half of your loan $ 0 in the second half of the loan term
|Product Name||Latitude Personal Loan (Unsecured)|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 13.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||15.19%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
EXAMPLE: With a personal loan of $30,000 of Latitude Financial
- Borrowed for 3 years
- The interest rate of 13.99%pa
- Establishment fee: $250
- Monthly service fee: $13
- The total amount paid per month: $969.861/months
- The total amount payable of $34,915
1This post is about loans of Latitude Financial. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Latitude Financial. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Catch Personal Loans, please refer to the Catch Personal Loans loans loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Latitude Financial personal loans