MOVE Bank is a credit union that provides a small loan to everyday borrowers. MOVE Bank offers loans up to $75,000, with a maximum loan term of seven years. Customers can make additional repayments without penalty, which means they can pay off the loan earlier. How to get MOVE Bank personal loans?
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the SCU personal loans, to get more information people can read the article SCU personal loans are suitable for a variety of purchases. Now, let find knowledge about loans of MOVE Bank in the post today.
MOVE BANK PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia, as well as each type of loans such as Bankwest personal loans, Heritage Bank personal loans, Catalyst personal loans, ING personal loans…. this post about the MOVE Bank loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for MOVE Bank loans
MOVE Bank is a credit union that provides a small loan to everyday borrowers. MOVE Bank offers loans up to $75,000, with a maximum loan term of seven years. Customers can make additional repayments without penalty, which means they can pay off the loan earlier. There is no fee for an early exit. Moving also provides the free redrawing facility.
MOVE Bank tends to charge below average. Although customers are charged a one-time fee, they are not charged monthly. About personal lending rates, MOVE Bank changed a lot. MISE Bank’s individual lending rates range from low to moderate, depending on the loan you choose.
Because there are so many personal lenders that exist, it is important to find the best personal lending rate for your specific situation. One of the best ways to do this is to compare personal loan rates from a number of different lenders that fit your needs.
Are you eligible for a Move personal loan? There are some requirement customers need to meet before applying for a loan in there:
- Customer must be over the age of 18
- Customers must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Some steps to apply for a MOVE Bank personal loan:
- Step 1: You click ‘Apply Online’ or download the application form
- Step 2: Complete the application form either online or on the downloaded from
- Step 3: Submit the application
2. Some reasons for you should get MOVE Bank loans
- Integrity: MOVE Bank’s employees are honest, reliable and respectful of customers
- Commitment: MOVE Bank has ownership and responsibility
- Special service: MOVE Bank puts the interests of its members first in everything they do
- Innovation: MOVE Bank creative thinking, inspired by the surrounding world and adventure
- Mutual: Support and benefit the community of MOVE Bank members
3. The interest rate and fees of MOVE Bank loans
The interest rate of MOVE Bank Personal Loans
|Minimum Loan Amount :||$2,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount :||$25,000|
|Maximum Loan Term :||5 years|
|Redraw Facility :||Yes|
|Establishment Fee :||$150|
|Monthly Fee :||$0|
|Redraw Fee – Online :||$0|
|Comparison rate||14.79 %p.a.|
Transaction fees on the MOVE Bank savings and transaction accounts +
Penalties for extra repayments
- Customers get $10,000
- Loan term 1-year
- The application fee: $150 application fee.
- The interest rate is 13.74% p.a. (14.79% p.a. comparison rate)
- The total amount payable is $11,524 including interest and fees
- Each month, customers need to pay $960.3333
This post is about loans of MOVE Bank. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting loans from MOVE Bank. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Bankwest, please refer to the Bankwest personal loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – MOVE Bank personal loans