- $27.55 p/h plus super
- Full time hours | Temporary position
- Docklands location | Top 4 Bank
Hays is supporting NAB in the recruitment of Post-Settlement Administrators. Apply for this job now!
Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself.
NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, passion for customers, will to win, be bold, respect for people, and doing the right thing.
Your new role
As a post-settlements officer your responsibilities will include:
- Loan maintenance such as updating customer details and changes to existing loans
- Checking that documents are within compliance guidelines.
- Creating, cancelling and amending direct debits for customer loan repayments
- Following up with NAB brokers regarding post-settlement issues
What you’ll need to succeed
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have the following:
- Previous administration experience (preferred).
- Established problem solving abilities.
- Proven communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Full availability from Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm).
Due to the ongoing nature of this role, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
What you’ll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered
- Extensive training and support
- A great opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- The potential to build a rewarding career within NAB
NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, I encourage you to click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or forward a copy of your CV to Tracy on firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.