Swoosh Finance, based in Queensland, provides Australian personal loans worth between $ 200 and $ 100,000. They are a reliable lender that provides flexibility and helps people who can get credit elsewhere. This post, we introduce four benefits of Swoosh Finance personal loans.
In the previous post, Loansaustralia.net introduces people to some of the necessary information that is useful for getting the Pepper Personal Loans, to get more information people can read the article Customers can get the Pepper Personal Loans up to 7 years. Now, let find knowledge about loans of Swoosh Finance in the post today.
SWOOSH FINANCE PERSONAL LOANS
Just like a lot of article posts about the personal loans in Australia as well as each type of loans such as Credit One Equipment Finance personal loans, Aussie Personal Loans, Cash Converters Personal Loans… this post about the Swoosh Finance Loans also includes some main parts. They are:
1. Some requirements to apply for Swoosh Finance personal loans
You can apply for a loan by sending an application online or by phone. To qualify for a loan, you need to:
- Year old. Aged 21 years and older. Become an Australian permanent resident.
- Job. You need to be recruited and have worked for at least three months. Earn at least $300 from work. You can earn income from Centrelink but this cannot be your main source of income.
- Owning a vehicle is registered in your name without financial due to it or rating.
- You can apply if you have bad credit, are currently bankrupt or in the Debt Agreement Part 9.
You will also need the following details to complete your application:
- Online banking details include your BSB and account number to receive details about your loan such as your name and address.
- Information related to your vehicle
- Details of Centrelink employers or payments that you receive a driver’s license or Medicare card number
- Information about your income and expenses
2. The interest rate and fees of Swoosh Finance personal loans
|Product Name||Swoosh Finance personal loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Loan Term||12-60 months|
|Turnaround time||Next business day|
|Requirements||You must be 18+, been employed for at least 3 months and be a Permanent Australian Resident|
Customers need to pay for:
- The establishment fee: $250
- The account administration fee: $10 per month
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR): From 9.95%
Customers might pay:
- Default interest rate: 10% above the annual rate
For example, if you receive a $ 5,000 loan with:
- A 36-month term
- The establishment fee: $250
- Annual Percentage Rate: 9.95%
- The accounts administration fee: $10/month
- There will be a mandatory monthly payment of $169.652
- During the life of the loan, your payments will total $6,107.5
3. The benefits and drawbacks of Swoosh Finance personal loans
3.1. The benefits
- Fast application. You can easily submit your application online in less than 5 minutes. Swoosh access your past 90-day statement history via BankStatements.com.nz to process your loan.
- Turn around the same day. Loan approval usually takes place within 60 minutes if you apply during normal business hours. Return your contract before 3:30 PM NZDT and you will be transferred overnight.
- Automatic repayment. Payments will be directly debited from your bank account on a regular basis as agreed.
- The repayment period is longer. Swoosh Finance offers terms up to 5 years, significantly longer than other suppliers’ loans available.
3.2. The drawbacks
- $250 establishment fee, $10 monthly administration fee
- High-interest rate
This post is about loans of Swoosh Finance. We provide this information to offer you some of the necessary information that is useful for getting Swoosh Finance Loans. Also if you are looking for information about the personal loans from Liberty, please refer to the Liberty Personal Loans link we just provided in the previous article.
Anita (Team Content) – Swoosh Finance personal loans